What we need
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing technology consultancy based in Central London.
Working as part of the marketing and brand communications team you will have the remit to manage marketing and communication activities. You will have experience working closely with key stakeholders including sales, account management, consulting practices and operations to help deliver challenging growth targets and manage Daemon’s brand reputation. Strong knowledge of multiple communication disciplines including corporate communications, brand management, PR and social media is a must. Can give examples where you have constantly looked for ways to do things better and a practical understanding of how to successfully implement change.
You and our values
In line with our Daemon Values you have integrity (of course) and you’re a passionate, approachable pragmatist with a progressive outlook.
Who you’ll work with
- Account Managers
- Wider Daemon Team, such as our Data, Engineering and Cloud practices
- Manage annual marketing and communications plans for Daemon
- Manage content creation activities and calendar, coordinating internal stakeholders and working closely with our content, social media agency and podcast editor to ensure a steady flow of content for our website, podcast and social media channels
- Manage marketing email newsletters, including repurposing website content, sending out and analytics of newsletter
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure they have the necessary material and messages when interacting with clients or prospects
- Position the business as the leader in its industry, working closely with our external PR agency
- Manage marketing campaigns, initiatives and content to engage with prospects and clients through multiple channels such as social media, email and Daemon’s website
- Manage targeted lead generation and cross-sell campaigns at a product and regional level
- Manage external industry events and conferences
- Manage Daemon Brand Identity internally and externally, acting as brand custodian and ensuring all marketing collateral (e.g. marketing campaigns, presentations, event presence) adheres to the brand guidelines
- Manage Daemon branded merchandise (e.g. Hoodies, Tshirts, notebooks, pull-up banners) orders and distribution
- Development of messaging and storylines for all major product/project announcements
- Support internal teams, such as the People team and Operations team, with Internal Communications, like the weekly Daemonites newsletter
- Report on activities to ensure ongoing learnings and adjustments are made based on data, supporting the Head of Marketing & Brand with monthly and quarterly Senior Leadership reporting documents
- 4 - 5 Years of experience in the development and execution of successful marketing and brand campaigns and reporting on their outcomes
- Proven ability to develop plans and operationally deliver against objectives with an emphasis on clearly articulating value propositions simply and concisely
- Excellent task management and organisation skills across diverse projects with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain internal respect and build consensus quickly
- Good working knowledge of multiple marketing tools including email campaigns, social media management, AdWords/analytics, CRM and Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of financial drivers of performance and experience of managing budgets and reporting ROI against activity and spend.
Tooling and Tech
You can show good knowledge and skills using these:
- Good knowledge of CRM eg Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of Google Adwords
- Basic knowledge of Linkedin page management
Benefits you’ll receive
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare (extended to family members)
- Dental Cover (extended to family members)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Death In Service cover - 4x annual salary
- Regular Daemon Socials, clubs and more
More on Daemon ...
A great culture and a place you want to work
Most of our success has been down to the people and culture that we have created. Everyone is welcoming and supportive, but also focused on delivering a great service to our clients, whilst having some fun at the same time.
Watch our culture video here
Access and support from an experienced team
Our team is composed of experts from a wide range of differing backgrounds.. You will have constant access and support from the team.
Training and development
We focus on personal & career development with a package of tools helping individuals to upskill. This can range from becoming certified in new or existing tools relevant to your specialism to informal training internally.
Multiple enterprise clients
You will gain experience working with multiple enterprise clients.
We’re committed to doing business based on our values, you can find out more here.