At Daemon our vision is to make the world a better place with technology. We do that through our people and values; we take pride in forming long term relationships built on trust with colleagues, partners and clients alike.
What We Do
We offer a number of core services to enable our clients to deliver on their transformation programmes, these include:
- Cloud native software engineering
- Cloud adoption, migration and optimisation
- Data, ML & AI enablement
We support this with Delivery excellence through Performance Engineering, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
What to Expect
As an Account Manager, you’ll be working closely with a few of our key clients and working within a small team made up of Sales Consultants and Account Managers. You’ll develop relationships with stakeholders from C-level down and grow with the department as we grow as an organisation.
What we need
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing technology consultancy based in Central London.
To be successful for the Account Manager role you will have a positive, determined and self-motivated attitude. You should be curious and hungry to learn more and build on your solid Account Management experience that you will have already gained in a fast-paced tech centric environment. Excellent communication and relationship building skills while also demonstrating an ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands. Exposure to a target driven sales environment is a must alongside a capability to build rapport not only with our clients but also our consultants onsite.
You and our values
In line with our Daemon Values you have integrity and you are a passionate, approachable pragmatist with a progressive outlook.
Who you’ll work with
- Account Managers
- Talent Team
- Wider Daemon Team
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Produce engaging and hard-hitting documentations for a range of campaigns, clients and audiences
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and strategies
- Be comfortable building account plans to ensure revenue targets are hit
- Creating deliverables for work orders to enable contracts to go out to new consultants
- Heavily involved in the tender process for new projects
- Track new sales opportunities through Salesforce
- Being the “go to” person for our consultants queries while working within the accounts you oversee
- Working with Operations to draft the details for new and existing work orders
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales or account management environment
- Working knowledge in the tech sector
- Worked on bid/tenders processes in previous roles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Telephone & face-to-face sales exposure
Tooling and Tech
You can show good knowledge and skills using these:
- Jira & Confluence (desirable)
- Salesforce/Kimble (desirable)
- Google Suite
Benefits you’ll receive
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare (extended to family members)
- Dental Cover (extended to family members)
- 25 days holiday (buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Death In Service policy - 4 x annual salary
- Regular Daemon Socials, clubs and more
More on Daemon
A great culture and a place you want to work
Most of our success has been down to the people and culture that we have created. Everyone is welcoming and supportive, but also focused on delivering a great service to our clients, whilst having some fun at the same time. Watch our culture video here
Access and support from an experienced team
Our team is composed of experts from a wide range of differing backgrounds. You will have constant access and support from the team.
Training and development
We focus on personal & career development with a package of tools helping individuals to upskill. This can range from becoming certified in new or existing tools relevant to your specialism to informal training internally.
Multiple enterprise clients
You will gain experience working with multiple enterprise clients.
In 2007 Calum Fitzgerald and Steve Bennett founded Daemon, a technology consultancy that puts people first. We’re a growing business with over 100 consultants working on exciting projects with well known clients.
We’re committed to doing business based on our values, you can find out more here.