At Dae.mn our vision is to make the world a better place with technology. We do that through our people and values; we take pride in forming long term relationships built on trust with colleagues, partners and clients alike.
What We Do
We offer a number of core services to enable our clients to deliver on their transformation programmes, these include:
- Cloud native software engineering
- Cloud adoption, migration and optimisation
- Data, ML & AI enablement
We support this with Delivery excellence through Performance Engineering, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
What to Expect
As a Dae.mn consultant you’ll work on exciting, challenging and rewarding projects in friendly, high performing teams with some famous brands. You’ll develop personally and professionally, and learn alongside some of the smartest consultants around.
What we need
We are looking for a Consultant with 2-5 years experience to join our growing technology consultancy based in Central London.
You’re a good oral and written communicator able to adapt to working with senior and junior colleagues alike. You have an organised and productive approach to work. You’re able to identify your own growth areas and can manage your own development plan.
You have a strong ability to absorb technical/domain information and apply it effectively.
You and our values
In line with our Dae.mn Values you have integrity (of course) and you’re a passionate, approachable pragmatist with a progressive outlook.
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including:
- Implementing rest APIs over interfaces on Azure/AWS/GCP
- Involved, both in the implementation of new and innovative solutions, as well as the support, maintenance, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Develop custom modules and integrate with third party solutions.
- An understanding of Software Applications.
- Ability to talk to senior non-technical staff
You will be reporting to one of our Principal Engineering Consultants.
- Experience building web APIs
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to an ever changing world
Tooling and Tech
You can show good knowledge and skills using these:
- Java Stack including Spring Boot
- Development methodologies, lifecycles, and coding best practices (e.g. unit testing).
- Exposure to Front End technologies
- Agile methodologies (especially Scrum) are considered advantageous.
Who you’ll work with
You’ll be working alongside our Principal & Senior Consultants within our Engineering Practice. You’ll also be assigned a Mentor and a Buddy.
Benefits you’ll receive
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare, including Mental Health (extended to family members)
- Dental Cover (extended to family members)
- 25 days holiday (buy/sell up to 5 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Death In Service policy
- Regular Dae.mn Socials, clubs and more
More on Dae.mn
A great culture and a place you want to work
Most of our success has been down to the people and culture that we have created. Everyone is welcoming and supportive, but also focused on delivering a great service to our clients, whilst having some fun at the same time. Watch our culture video here
Access and support from an experienced team of consultants
Our Engineering & Development consulting team is composed of experts from several industries and market leaders such as John Lewis, Puppet, RackSpace to name a few. You will have constant access and support from the team.
Training and development
We strongly encourage our team to become certified in new or existing technologies which we will pay for. There will also be informal training internally on new products.
Multiple enterprise clients
You will gain experience working with multiple enterprise clients across a range of engagements, enabling you to finely tune your skill set and learn new technologies.
In 2007 Calum Fitzgerald and Steve Bennett founded Dae.mn, a technology consultancy that puts people first. We’re a growing business with over 100 consultants working on exciting projects with well known clients.
We’re committed to doing business based on our values, you can find out more here.