At Daemon our vision is to make the world a better place with technology. We do that through our people and values; we take pride in forming long term relationships built on trust with colleagues, partners and clients alike.
What We Do
We offer a number of core services to enable our clients to deliver on their transformation programmes, these include:
- Cloud native software engineering
- Cloud adoption, migration and optimisation
- Data, ML & AI enablement
We support this with Delivery excellence through Performance Engineering, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
What to Expect
As a member of the Dae.mn Sales team, you’ll be looking to win work on exciting, challenging and rewarding projects in friendly, high performing teams with some famous brands. You’ll develop personally and professionally, and you can do so knowing you’ll have some of the smartest consultants around to deliver the projects.
What we need
We are looking for a Sales Manager with 5-10 years experience to join our growing technology consultancy based in Central London. We are looking for a hungry Salesperson, who enjoys the thrill of winning new business as well as seeing a happy client.
You’re an excellent oral and written communicator able to adapt to working with senior and junior colleagues alike as well as engaging with C-level stakeholders at clients and potential clients. You have excellent presentation skills when it comes to both presenting and building presentations. You’re able to identify your own growth areas and can manage your own development plan. You have a strong ability to absorb technical/domain information and apply it effectively.
You and our values
In line with our Daemon Values you have integrity (of course) and you’re a passionate, approachable pragmatist with a progressive outlook.
You will be responsible for a wide range of activities including:
- Generating New professional service opportunities
- Developing and capitalising on the opportunities that AWS and GCP partnerships bring
- Moving generated opportunities down the sales funnel
- Managing the whole sales process - from lead generation to PO
- Delivering against a measurable revenue and profitability target
- Building a pipeline of activities for Public Cloud (focused on AWS/Google migrations and consulting)
- Building quotes, writing and pitching proposals (with requisite members of the team)
- Drafting contracts and commercials
- Representing Daemon at events and in other marketing activities
- Keep up to date with AWS/Google Cloud programmes
- Keep up to date with industry and community trends related to Public Cloud You will be reporting to our Head of Sales.
- Have a proven track record of proactively generating leads and winning new business to ensure pre-agreed targets have been met.
- Understand how to maximise the New business opportunities from our cloud partner channel
- Have experience of selling Professional Services and PS solutions
- Be great at objection handling
- Have a clear track record of sales success
- Demonstrate experience selling a complex solution and present them with simplicity to ensure you can hit the ground running within this market
- Understand the world of Cloud - AWS and GCP
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team to hit pre-agreed sales targets
Who you’ll work with
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Sales in building our Sales pipeline and you’ll also work with senior members of the business from all of our technical practices. Benefits you’ll receive
- Pension Contribution
- Private Healthcare, including Mental Health (extended to family members)
- Dental Cover (extended to family members)
- 25 days holiday (buy/sell up to 5 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Death In Service
- Regular Daemon Socials, clubs and more
More on Daemon
A great culture and a place you want to work
Most of our success has been down to the people and culture that we have created. Everyone is welcoming and supportive, but also focused on delivering a great service to our clients, whilst having some fun at the same time. Watch our culture video here
Access and support from an experienced team of consultants
Our Engineering & Development consulting team is composed of experts from several industries and market leaders such as John Lewis, Puppet, RackSpace to name a few. You will have constant access and support from the team.
Training and development
We strongly encourage our team to become certified in new or existing technologies which we will pay for. There will also be informal training internally on new products.
Multiple enterprise clients
You will gain experience working with multiple enterprise clients across a range of engagements, enabling you to finely tune your skill set and learn new technologies.
In 2007 Calum Fitzgerald and Steve Bennett founded Daemon, a technology consultancy that puts people first. We’re a growing business with over 100 consultants working on exciting projects with well known clients.
We’re committed to doing business based on our values, you can find out more here.