the Daemon way
Daemon’s all about helping people use technology to make the world a better place. We love building trusted partnerships with our clients, and helping them embrace the tech that can make their business better. For that we need our people to embrace the Daemon way – doing great work in a great place, with diverse talents, all united by our shared values.
We’re looking for tech heroes with the va-va-voom to help us unite teams behind one vision, empower their potential, and inspire them with our One Team spirit.
The aim is to get everyone to the future faster. By turning teams into the movements that power digital transformation.
what we do
Our core set of client-centric solutions are designed to smash client’s problems and make tech work harder for them. They include:
- Performance engineering
- Digital engineering
- Cloud adoption, migration and optimisation
- Data, ML and AI enablement
We tie this all together with a little thing we call ‘delivery excellence’, backed up with performance engineering, DevOps, and design thinking. And lashings of Daemonite energy, of course…
what to expect
As an Account Manager, you’ll be working closely with a few of our key clients and working within a small team made up of Sales Consultants and Account Managers. You’ll develop relationships with stakeholders from C-level down and grow with the department as we grow as an organisation.
what we need
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing technology consultancy based in Central London.
To be successful for the Account Manager role you will have a positive, determined and self-motivated attitude. You should be curious and hungry to learn more and build on your solid Account Management experience that you will have already gained in a fast-paced tech centric environment. Excellent communication and relationship building skills while also demonstrating an ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands. Exposure to a target driven sales environment is a must alongside a capability to build rapport not only with our clients but also our consultants onsite.
matching your values with ours
Our values affect everything we do – and yours will too. So we’ll need you to have integrity (of course) and be a passionate, approachable pragmatist who’s always looking for ways to shake things up.
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of activities including:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Produce engaging and hard-hitting documentations for a range of campaigns, clients and audiences
- Proactively identifying and developing new business opportunities and strategies
- Be comfortable building account plans to ensure revenue targets are hit
- Creating deliverables for work orders to enable contracts to go out to new consultants
- Heavily involved in the tender process for new projects
- Track new sales opportunities through Salesforce
- Being the “go to” person for our consultants queries while working within the accounts you oversee
- Working with Operations to draft the details for new and existing work orders
You’ll report to our Head of Sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales or account management environment
- Working knowledge in the tech sector
- Worked on bid/tenders processes in previous roles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Telephone & face-to-face sales exposure
who you’ll work with
Internally you’ll be assigned a mentor and buddy, to help with your experience. You’ll be working with Sales, Operations and Resourcing teams as well as with the Consultants you have on client projects.
We pay competitive salaries with some great benefits (which we’re always reviewing):
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Competitive pension contributions
- Private healthcare (extended to family members), including mental health cover, plus
- gym discounts
- Dental cover (extended to family members)
- Death in service policy (4 x annual salary)
- Electric vehicle incentive scheme
- Certification bounties (bonuses for completing tech certification)
- Flexible working (working hours and/or flexible location)
more about Daemon life
We’ve been powering digital transformations since 2007, when Calum Fitzgerald and Steve Bennett first founded Daemon Solutions. Now, we’re up to 160+ Daemonites, beavering away on the tech visions that’ll make all the difference for our clients – who include quite a few names you’ll know.
We live and work by our values – in everything we do, we work with integrity, and we’re approachable, pragmatic, progressive and passionate. Because we know that fostering shared values and a One Team spirit can be contagious. We’re out to create movements.
Find out more here.. Working at Dae.mn
Because movements power digital transformation.
smells like One Team spirit
We’re all about the energy that comes from confidence, camaraderie and a shared purpose. About unearthing the full potential of every engagement, to inspire and empower our clients, and leave them stronger than when we arrived.
So we empower you to deliver, with an open, honest culture where you can be yourself. And we give you mentoring, training, and plenty of scope for collaboration. Because we also want Daemon to be all about you.
But it’s not all work, work, work – we’re always finding excuses to get together, with regular socials, clubs and team lunches. When the time is right we throw seasonal parties, with gifts from us for everyone, and awesome extras. Like the Daemon FestDVal: we invite you, your friends and family (and dogs) to fool around with silly stuff like a drum workshop, laser tag and bouncy castles, listen to live music, and stuff yourselves with jerk chicken, veggie curry and donuts. Nice!
training and development
We love it when Daemonites want to get certified in new or existing technologies. Not only will we pay for you to do it – there might even be a bit of a bonus in it for you. We also make sure that you get internal training on the new products you need.
big client experience
You’ll get the chance to work with enterprise clients on different types of engagements, so you can hone your fabulous skill set and get to grips with all the latest tech.
Plus you’ll find:
We’re committed to doing business based on our values, you can find out more here.
- The Daemon buddy system to support you in your first six months
- Support from a team of super-experienced consultants
- A promotion and pay rise panel every six months